The term "DD Elevator Inspections" or "us" or "we" refers to the owners of the website whose registered office 557 Fultonbrook Dr, Fultondale, Alabama 35068. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from DD Elevator Inspections.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Alabama.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form or when you send correspondence to our email address. When paying your invoice or filling out a form for a request for inspection(s), as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name/credit card info/phone number/address etc. However, you may visit our site annonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on offerings based on the information we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your client support needs)
- To process transactions~ Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any other reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of paying your invoice or for any certain service requested by you- the client.
- To send emails~ The email address you provide for inspection(s) requests or payment processing may be used to send you information and updates on payment status or pertaining to your inspection(s) request.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those third parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occassionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore hae no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback.
Terms and Conditions
Please read above our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
While trying our best to complete each daily schedule of inspections- DD Elevator Inspections reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule appointments, to the best convenience of our client, due to unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances with scheduling or due to travel complications.
Any refund due to a client due to over payment or incorrect payment on either behalf of the client or due to error in billing on the side of DD Elevator Inspections, once logged, will be issued within 7-10 business days if the invoice was paid by check. Credit card refunds are subject to the terms and conditions as listed with our credit card gateway~ Quickbooks Intuit.